Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Just keep Swiming

The past couple of days I have been taking little one out for a walk, and this particular road has a hill to climb. I never realised how much strenght was taken from me. For those of you who hasn't seen me yet, I have lost alot of wait... WHAT you may ask, you just had a baby... I KNOW.. but I weight less then what I did when I got pregnant, and you can't even tell that I had a baby!

Anyways, my legs are really weak, and pushing a stroller up the hill was tough, really tough. Then I had to go down. never realised how much strenght one needed. My legs were shaking. But if I want to do a half marathon next year I will have to do this hill everyday, and get my strenght back.

So as Dorie from "Finding Nemo" says : Just keep swimming!!! Just keep swimming!!! What do we do is SWIM.
Words to live by!