Thursday, November 1, 2007

For my mom


This blog is for you mom.
My mom and I don't meet eye to eye on the best of times, and we have our moments, but like my father my mom has taught me strong values. I have learned kindness and understand and she is the other half of who I am today. I don't think I really would be where I am if it wasn't for my mom. She has supported me threw so much, and I don't give her the credit she deserves. She wiped my tears when I was crying and rocked me to sleep when monsters were under my bed or in the closet.

I could never understand her love for me, when I was and still at times a reall shit! But after giving birth and looking into my daughter's eyes I see why now, that a mother's love in unconditional!!!!

I know that my mom is going threw something that I could never imagine would ever happen. It wasn't supposed to be this way. My father and her were to grow old together, sit in a rocking chair swing and yell at the kids in the street. But life throws wrenchs at you, forks in the road.

My mom is a strong woman. I should know I get my strenght from her.

WE as a family will get threw this, we will grow and be strong together. Mom, Dee, and I.

I love you mom, don't ever doubt that

Love Bean