Monday, June 22, 2009

Peace and Relaxation and a FREAKEN good time



Well I finally had a chance to let loose. Daryl took me up to Sproat lake to his family's camp sit. It was amazing. The water was just maybe less then 50 ft away.
The lake was AMAZING, the water was so clean, and you could see the bottom.


This is me tubing for the first time.. what a BLAST. I had never tried this before, and I'm hooked. I didn't want to stop, but unfortunatly my body did.. Let's just say that I can REALLLLY feel it this morning!


This pic is of Daryl getting ready to head out onto the water for the first time. He is amazing on a water ski. And well NICE on the eyes as well... TEE HEE



and finally my Escape is being used for what one of the reasons I bought it for..... it finally looks like a west coast vehicle.. LOL. Thanks to Scotty for letting me borrow the company kayak!

I have so many more pics to put up on the web, but I want to give you all a little teaser of my past weekend!!!!
Posted by Picasa