Monday, August 10, 2009

Missing

So my little one is with her father and his girlfriend on vacation. Which is giving me some free time to enjoy for a week. But truth be told, I feel lost and like a piece of me is missing.

I attempted to do some creativity aka working with my clay, and nothing but disaster occurred. Prototype after prototype, nothing but failure, only 2 pieces worked. So there is a silver lining, but discouraging to say.

I am hoping that tonight will be more successful, and I might be able to create something magical... at least in my mind. Need to go back to my roots, what did I enjoy making the most.. oil lamps, Santas, Bottles of hope.. sculptures... I have come up with pendent ideas that did work, and here at work everyone likes them.. so it would be worth trying again.. thank god for a pasta machine motor!!!!