Monday, April 26, 2010

Weekend Project and a 10k run

This weekend was what I needed. I enjoyed my couch and my crochet needles, and played a wack load of God Of War 3.
This weekend I created 2 hats. I'm in the process of making a flower for the yellow one..( was made out of 75% acrylic and 25% wool) the gradient blue was made with 100% cotton ( think I will weave a ribbon threw this one). As you can see I didn't have my super model for the weekend, and honestly using a orange pot and wool just doesn't cut it for the pic, but I will have her tonight, and will take some pics.







and I also made a Mouse:



OHHHH looky looky.. there is my label sew on the creature. I still have to figure out how the hell I'm going to properly sew this sucker on.. any advice would be beneficial. This mouse has a home to go to and be loved!


Now add a 10km run/walk, and you have a hurting body, that the couch was the MOST comfortable place to be, as well as my bathtub, and my diet of motrin. It was an amazing race, and loved the experience. It was a great way to kick me in the butt and get moving on my training!!!!