Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Crochet Week - Yarn selection

I have a wall of yarn.. I'm not kidding it's a wall ( and according to my mother she is sending me another 68 balls of yarn to add to the wall).  How do I pick my yarn, well I think about who is this for? and what fun colors can I use.. I have to admit I have some gorgeous pink yarn.. but HATE using it..  so it's sitts in the wall looking pretty and adored for afar.

Since I have a full time job, I like to bring yarn with me to work, so I can crochet on my breaks.. here is the color selection for today. I always have white with me just in case I decided to make a bear or a creature of some sort.  I love bright colors, and enjoy combining them with dark.

I have pretty much figured out that I love handicraft yarn. You can make anything out of this stuff!

So this is how I pick what I'm going to use.. and at time it's the yarn that predicts what I'm going to make!!!