Monday, March 24, 2014

Hello world

What happens when life just takes off? It's been a crazy few months and I have been busying being a working single mom. 
With spring finally here it's time to let the hair down and get the motorcycle moving. She has a new heart ( battery ) installed in her!

There is nothing like two wheel therapy! I know there are people who don't understand why I ride, I ride because when I am on my bike it's just me and the wind. I feel freedom when I ride, like there are no chains of life. 

In the past month we have added a new member to our family. Her name is Dulce. She is a long haired dachshund. She is a real sweetheart, and feels like she has always been apart of our little family. She is a rescue dog and slowly we are teaching her how to be a dog.

Here she is  like one of the cats ;-)

Adele is growing up so fast, it's hard to believe that she is 6 1/2 years old.. I have asked her to stop growing, but she laughs at me. 
Our little skating adventure

and lastly on the creative side... I have been working with dragon scales.. yes that's right dragon scales!! I have taken up knitting and have been adding the scales to fingerless gloves. I am pretty happy with the outcome! My sister and her boyfriend will be selling my creations at the Calgary Comic Con in April.



I love wearing them, and the scales are so soft! I have been stopped a few times asking where can one get a pair, then explain I made them! I'm pretty proud of these.

So that is a very fast update of what has been going on.. I plan to do more blogging again, so much to share!!!

You can also follow my adventure on twitter @odinis  as well on instagram : odinis