Monday, May 23, 2016

Boomer's Legacy I'm in

Finally officially registered to be a rider for Boomer's Legacy.  I'm nervous and excited all at once.
It's an incredible ride of 240 km, which spans over 2 days. I'll be riding with my best friend Deb. We have been training every other day  and the days we're not on the bike we're doing some form of physical activity. 

What is Boomer's Legacy:
Boomer’s Legacy was created after Corporal Andrew “Boomer” Eykelenboom, a Canadian Forces medic, was killed by a suicide bomber, August 11, 2006. Andrew was committed to saving lives. His death was the catalyst to create this Foundation that helps our men and women in uniform make a positive difference in the lives of others, therefore helping themselves in the process.

If you would like to support to this amazing cause please head over to my donation page.