Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I PASSED


I passed my course.. and soon after that I was out on the highway on the bike!!! Thank you to Miley and Glenn, went on an awesome ride.. I can't tell you the thrill it was to be out on the open road.. feeling the wind, and reving up the throttle as we went into a turn! The sound was incredible..
Tonight i get to ride with the group for the first time as a rider, and not on a backseat. I'm nervous.. I won't lie about that.. but I just have to remember what I learnt this weekend.. and to remain calm and always look UP and look where you want to go

On the long weekend I took my course via the Vancouver Island Safety Council, a none profit organization that teaches safety on how to ride properly. It is the best out there.. and do I recommend them.. OH HELL YEAH!! Would I recommend this course for already experience riders.. once again HELL YEAH... Worth every penny!