Monday, January 16, 2012

Our mighty hunters

Buttercup (aka Kitty) and Diva

When I was just about to head upstairs to the bathroom...... Our mighty hunters had caught another mouse... and normally once dead is left alone and we the humans dispose of the remains.. NOT this day, oh hell NOOOOOO baby kitty decided that not only are these small furry creatures awesome to play with LIVE, but dead as well.. and flinging them up and down the stairs is a blast.. YAAAAA..

"DOOOOONNNNNNNNNNN" were the words that came out of my mouth.. oh yes the love of my life, my hero, grab the deceased rodent by the tail and disposed of it.

I thought awesome, went to the bathroom, then I saw where the carnage originally happened... yaaa spent the next 15 minutes cleaning up Kitty's murder scene...

yes these are our mighty mouse hunters...  sleeping!