Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The book of awesome

I had discovered like so many people the website "1000 Awesome thing"
When I found it way over a year ago, I was in a place in my life where I had questioned what was so great about being human, or just being. Then I discovered this site.
I can't tell you how much it really changed me, and how every day I look forward to ready what awesome thing is on the list.

examples:

#259 The good kind of stomach butterflies
#261 Baby to baby love
#267 Car dancing - this one made me laugh... OH YEAH MEGS you know what I am talking about
#272 The Stone Age

#358 When you sneeze and fart at the same time so nobody notices the fart


Now that one had to have gotten your attention!!!
So if you need a smile... and need a reason for why we live in such and AWESOME world. Go read this site, and got everyday.. it's worth it!

Why because it's AWESOME