Thursday, April 7, 2011

Potty what potty I have mommy

Ugh so Adele has been having "accidents" a lot lately..
She gets so busy at what she is doing that she forgets that she needs to go to the bathroom and when she finally re-clues in, it's to late.

Sooooooo last night gorgeous evening.. and time to go and play at the park. Adele do you need to go to the bathroom "No mama". Out we go..
The park is about 2 blocks away from the house... arrive at park, time on the swings, slide the basics. Then I hear:

MAMA I NEED TO GO PEE

So I scoop her up and start to trek it home ASAP, I ask her if she can hold on, "yes"
ok we might make it, then i hear a giggle, and well my arm was warm..

ADELE did you just pee on mama's arm???
YES hee hee

I'm not going to say how unimpressed I was! So needless to say we didn't make it back..
Was I upset.. YUP..
Was Adele upset.. NOPE thought it was funny.