Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Thoughts

a thought :
What is happiness?
To some it's money, to others living off the land, a child's laugh, or the first breath of fresh air in the morning, or that cup of coffee in the morning. It's hard to say everyone is different and has a different perspective of what is happiness.
Many events happen in life, and allows that perspective to change every fleeting moment.

What makes me happy.... right now at the this moment in time... seeing my little girl smile, sitting on my motorcycle, hearing "i love you".

Sometimes all it takes is words, a touch, a moment to make you feel happy.

What I realise:
I'm the older one now and now one of those people that look at the younger generation and go WHOA what are they thinking.. then I stop and go.. WHOA what the hell was I thinking!!!!