Thursday, December 13, 2007

christmas time




Well it is that time of year, and this being Addy's first Christmas.. I thought this picture was perfect for today. She has no clue what is going on, just that mommy keeps putting this hat on her! Can you believe that she will be 3 months old next week. How time has flown. She is growing so much, and is changing almost everyday. There are mornings I will look at her and see a change. It's really unbelievable.

I have also discovered that to go out shopping anywhere, and to do anything, I need to tack on an extra hour. Why you may ask? Its from all the people stopping me to look at her! I think it's her eyes, she looks at you with her eyes and it's like she is looking into your soul, and then right on cue she smiles at you and she turns a man that looks like he hasn't smiled in years into a this mushy man, eager to see one more smile to make his day. What is it about Addy?