Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Locker Babies

). Now if these pictures don't make you smile, then I don't know what will!!!


Today was another first for Adele, we went to the pool! We went with my friend Kelsea and her twin boys!

Adele loved swimming, it was so much fun. I was a little worried that she might freak out, but she looked around and kicked her legs and splashed me to her little hearts content!

The above picture is of the twins and Adele in the change room. We didn't have anyplace to put them so into the locker they went!

I am looking forward to taking her swimming again, we will be taking swimming lessons starting April 4th. So excited, this is such a wonderful journey for her, and I love the fact that I am there sharing it with her. I just can't imagine my life without her. She makes me laugh, even when she is crying (just not at 3am thou). Now if these pictures don't make you smile, then I don't know what will!!!