Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Running and tattoos

Well it's been a couple of months since my last entry, and many things have happened.
1. Addy and I have moved into a very lovely new home. It's home now, and I love it.
2. I did it.. I did my half marathon in 2 hours and 34 minutes. I was thrilled to reach that finish line. I ran for me, for my daughter and for my father. There was a moment when I was running I reached the ocean, the sun was shining and for that moment I closed my eyes and felt the ray of sunshine warm my face. And for a moment, I thought I could feel my dad beside me.
On that note, I am really missing my father right now, fall was his favorite season. Watching the leaves fall really makes the memories come flooding in.
3. I finally have a new tattoo. It's my homage to Addy. I love it. It's so different but it's me.