Friday, December 4, 2009

A change in life

Well it's been a few weeks since I have been here, and usually that means some major changes has occurred in my life..

One major change is I have now moved. Adele and I are now in a one bedroom apartment. Which I love. It's cozy and it's mine. I've already met some wonderful new people and they all think Adele is adorable. SHOCKING I know.. LOL...

Adele is changing so fast, and she really is smart.. a lot smarter then the typical 2 year olds.. yea yea I know I'm her mom, which is cause a bias.. but really.. is a two year old supposed to say full sentences, or count to 20, do I need to say more... that's just the tip of the ice berg with her.
She makes me laugh all the time, and I'm so grateful everyday now to have her in my life. She makes me look at the world in a whole new perspective again and it's energizing....

As for my other big change.. I have come to the decision that I will not be doing PC anymore.. at least not for a long long time.. It is no longer a passion, and seems to be a chore to do at times, I don't have the drive I used to have to create, so with the move, I have put everything PC away and in storage. I will probably sell off some of the gear and clay.... anyone need a pasta 180 machine ( i have 2)?? If you like granitex I have LOTS.. a case lot of all colors... ok ok, I know this isn't usedvictoria lol

I'm still in artistic mood thou, and have discovered the love of crocheting again.. I used to do it as a kid, and would make blankets for people. I picked it up and have been creating the typical scarves, and hats.. but I am now on a project, and that is making Chemo Caps for cancer patients. I have been asked to make caps for people, and in return I ask that they buy extra wool, which would go to the making of a Chemo Cap in return.

Adele and I do have a new member of the family and her name is Diva. She is a 2 year old ragdoll cat. She is beautiful, and is coming around.. she already lets me know when her bowl is empty.. LOL.. It's so nice to have a creature again, when Adele is with her father, Diva joins me on the couch and cuddles up,while I crochet.

I think that is it for now, for now..... I do plan on posting some new pics of the chemo caps, as well as Diva.. The month of November went by in a BLURR.. I'm exhausted but happy. I'm moving forward on my journey of life.. in a positive direction, good things are about to happen.. I can feel it...

Hugs and kiss to all my friends and family who read this, and to know.. I'M OK, I'm a survivor...

Gen and Adele