Friday, August 5, 2011

more hats


So here are a few more hats that I have been working on for the hospital. I decided to give the "Knifty Knitter" a try and see what can come out of it. I was very impressed at how easy it was, and how fast I could make hats with it. The best part of this product is that I was able to make some of the these hats with the help of Adele. I have only made hats so far, but as I am learning there are so much more you can do with this product. Second of all I bought Clovers PomPom Makers, again what an easy to use contraption, Adele loves to make pompoms, that's how easy it is, and fast fast fast. It comes in various sizes. For these little hats I was using the smallest pompom maker. Did I mention your pompoms come out looking like a pro!!!

If your in a hurry to make a hat for a gift, these knifty knitters is the way to go.
But that being said I still love my crochet hats, as I feel like I can personalize them way more! I have found some really interesting patterns these past couple of days, and I'm looking forward to seeing what I come up with. Will keep you all posted!

As summer is drawing to an end, I believe more crochet time is in the works.