Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Inspired by Adele x 2

Most of you know that my website and blog and well pretty much everything that has to do with my life is for my mini me 'Adele' and that she is also my reason for learning to knit and crochet but what you don't know (and neither did I) is that a few thousand kilometers away from me is another lady who also has a daughter named Adele and is also her reason for learning...NUTS!! Tessa (she has the facebook page http://www.facebook.com/inspiredbyadele by Adele) her and I have been talking for some time and we have decided we are going to start work together:) The things we have in common are just ridiculous and We both truly believe this was meant to be:)

We now have an etsy store front http://www.etsy.com/shop/InspiredByAdele where we will be placing our combined efforts in crochet and knitting. You will be able to find photography props from newborns and up, as well as everyday wear. If you don't find what your looking for, drop us a line.. at info@inspiredbyadele.com

So come and join Tessa and I for our union and celebration, as well come and like our joint Facebook page!

Cheers
Gen