Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Training and the rules!

I have downloaded the 10 week training guide, as well as what to expect!!! OH BOY!
I can do this, I know I can. My biggest challenge to date ( besides being a mom).

Why you may ask.. because this is a charity I believe in, that I know does make the difference in so many lives. That the funds raise goes to the ones who need it, and best of all -

It's helping our Soldiers help others! 

I'm not one to do fundraising and to be honest I feel really uncomfortable asking for money, especially with our economie, but like I said before this is a charity worth donating to. For once I know that what I am doing is going to help children, women in need and most of all families!

So I have placed a widget on my blog in hopes that I can ask for my readers for their support.

If you want to learn more about Boomer's Legacy, and how it came to be please click on the link

www.boomerslegacy.ca


Again thank you for everyone's support.. it ALL COUNTS and it matters!
Also please check out Goldstream Cycles, these guys have been a huge help with making this all possible for me!!!