Monday, April 12, 2010

Time of Year

It's hard to believe that my dad has been gone for two years... no sound, no voice, no hugs, or support, or words of wisdom ..
There are no words to describe how much I miss my father.
Going threw grief can sometimes be so overwhelming and crippling... to the point where you drop to your knees, or how a picture can stop time around you.

I decided to check out my home town on google earth.. and would you believe that the google car actually went threw the main street of my town.. as I was having a giggle... my laughter turned into tears, and then shock and almost a scream came out of my throat. There sitting in the parking lot was my dad's truck.. IT took my breath away, and of all days to see this picture.. I couldn't contain myself, and just burst into tears.. like I said it can be so crippling...Thank god for Alexandra, who works with me.. came around and hugged me.. and calmed me down. Crippling is all I can say.

When I look at the pictures of my daughter.. I see my dad.. his presence is so strong in her..kinda eerie... She tries to console me and tells me that I will see my daddy one day. It's ok mommy. She has the heart of an angel.

Tomorrow is the anniversary of the passing of my father...
HOW I MISS HIM SO MUCH........