Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Unicorns unicorns, so many unicorns


Sooooo and now presenting my purple unicorn!!!
She has a home and will be going to a little girl named Brie. I really enjoy making these. Every time I create a new one, I find some new trick or "opps" moment!
For the stuffing I used stiffer stuffing I found at Fabricland. More for use with tough pillows for couches. I'm really liking the use of it, as it allows me to mould the character and keep it's shape so much easier!

Other then that.. I'm about to try to learn how to crochet Tunisian crochet in rounds. YUP rounds. Finally there are some videos online, and now that I am taking a break from the unicorns, I can work on making myself a cowl! I purchased a long time ago some amazing yarn (on sale yipee) and have been wanting to make something for ME.. so will attempted to log it.. and bring you all on for the ride..