Monday, September 19, 2011

4 years old

She spelt her name using her wooden blocks

Hard to believe that my little Adele is now 4 years old..


getting ready to splatter paint

my Angel
She has accomplished so much in a short time in her life.. but most of all she has taught me to be a mom, and how to love unconditionally.

She has a very strong personality, and is STUBBORN, she can hold her own that's for sure!!!
Even thou I have to share her with my Ex and his girlfriend... when she fell and hurt herself, she wanted Mama, and looked everywhere to find me and jumped up into my arms and I wiped her tears, and hugged her.  Reassured me that no what is happening in her life she knows who Mama is, and no one  can take that away from me..

Now onto a new year, and new adventures!!!!! What is year 4 going to bring to her... I can't wait to find out!

So three cheers to my little "mini me" the one who inspires me to live, laugh, and most of all love!