Thursday, October 20, 2011

just as important.......

I'm in the process of teaching Adele that everyone has a turn when talking.. I have found that people will just gladly interrupt a little person talking, like what they have to say isn't as important as what an adult has to say. So in turn I have found that not only am I teaching Adele the importance but adults as well.
That her little voice, her thoughts and ideas are just as important. 

I have stop many conversations already with adults who have talked over Adele, to let her finish what she was trying to tell me, before she was interrupted. Don't get me wrong I have also stopped Adele when she has tried to interrupt in some else's conversation, and explain to her to wait her turn. Teaching her respect towards others as well...

So I guess my thought today is.. no matter how small, or how old, allllll are important.. and yes including the thoughts of a 4 year old, trying to explain what alien slime knots are....