Friday, November 25, 2011

Movember....

My office-mate Alex, created a Chilly day to raise funds for Movember. ( click here to find out more about Movember ) and unless your living under a rock, I'm sure many of you have seen men sporting moustaches this month. What for - again under a rock - to raise funds for Prostate Cancer... why is it important to me...

Because of him :
Richard Primeau -March 15, 1949- April 13, 2008


I lost my father 3 years ago to prostate cancer... he is missed by all who knew him.
Cancer takes anyone, and is not prejudice or bias.
It doesn't care how old you are or where you come from.

SO HUGE round of applause to Alex Scott, and all those who donated to the cause!
and MEN go get your prostate checked! Dont become another statistic to cancer

Here are a few more pics of the day: $600 were raised today!!!
Alex and I (i'm the short one) wearing the 'stashes'

Le Chilly


Alex Scott and Chris Root