When you become a mom, everyone tells you "sleep when you can". Easier said then done. But here are a few things I have learned in the past month.
1. Going for a car ride at 1am down to the ferries - there is NO traffic
2. Loud noises coming from your child's bottom - one hell of a full diaper
3. Use pink blankets when taking her out in public - any other color and people think she's a boy
4. Breastfeeding is good for the baby - yes best decision I made, but in the beginning you need and engineering degree to get them to latch on!!!
5. If breastfeeding get a breast pump - DON'T cheap out and get a cheap one, spend the money and get a GOOD ONE.
6. Diapers - thank god for the almighty disposable diapers and the diaper Genie!
7. Kids grow - They aren't kidding when they say they grow fast.
8. Sleeping arragments - how I miss my bed, but have gotten to know the couch oh so well!
9. breakfast, lunch and supper - two words "Lean Cuisine"
10. Shopping spree - GOING TO OLD NAVY FOR A NEW PAIR OF PANTS!